DEAL IT A BLOW will collect personal information that you provide to us, such as when you register, respond to a survey, sign up for notifications, send us an email or send us your contact information. Personal information may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mailing and/or billing address and other information that identifies you as an individual. You may use some of the Services without providing these types of personal information, but certain features may not be available. If you wish to update these types of personal information you have previously provided to us, you may log in to your account or contacts us by clicking here.
If you receive an e-mail from us, we will analyze related information such as whether you open the e-mail and click on an ad or offer in the e-mail.
We may obtain personal and other information about you from third parties and combine it with the information we collect from you.
Please see below for more information on how third parties may collect and use information on our website for interest-based advertising purposes, and how DEAL IT A BLOW may share the information we collect with third parties.
DEAL IT A BLOW uses the information collected from users for commercial purposes:
- To customize and personalize the advertising and content you see.
- To personalize and enhance your experience when using our services.
- To fulfill your requests for our Services.
- To send you information about topics that we think may be of interest to you.
- To alert you to the latest developments and features of our Services.
- To operate, maintain and improve our Services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your communications with us and other communications regarding your registration or use of our Services.
- For research, record-keeping and reporting purposes.
We may share your personal information with other companies or individuals in the following circumstances:
– We may share your personal information with your consent or otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also use and share anonymized and aggregated information with third parties, advertisers and/or business partners for our own business purposes and for third party marketing and other purposes.
DEAL IT A BLOW can send you offers by e-mail that we think will be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such offers, you may unsubscribe at any time using the link included in any message. We will continue to send you service emails regarding your interactions and relationship with us.
DEAL IT A BLOW uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
Users outside the United States should note that DEAL IT A BLOW collects, processes and stores information in the United States. By using our Services from sites outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States. The laws regarding the collection, use, disclosure and processing of personal information in the United States may differ from those of other countries and may be less stringent than the laws applicable in your state or country.